How do I report food poisoning?

If you think you got food poisoning from a restaurant, please report it to your local Health Department. There is a wonderful organization called STOP Foodborne Illness that can help you figure out what to do if you think you've had a food borne illness.
--Annie Pryor, Ph.D.